This notice describes:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our forms, communications and website.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our website:
We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email through our online forms or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
Your access to and control over Information
- You may opt out of any future communication from us at any time.
- You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com
- See what data we have about you;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
What student information do we collect and why do we use it?
- We need to collect information from you when you book an Online Spanish Language Program with us.
- You will be asked for your first name, last name, email address, birth date, where you are from, how you heard about us, and your Spanish background.
- All your personal information will be kept securely and only used:
- To enroll you in our school,
- To personalize your experience and arrange the services that you have requested (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs),
- To improve our school and our services (we continually strive to improve our language programs based on the information and feedback we receive from you),
- To send you payment reminders,
- To reply to emails,
- To coordinate the schedules for your lessons,
- To coordinate the class contents of your lessons with your teachers,
- To improve our programs based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
BeeSpanish requires permission to use this information. You may request this data at any time or tell us to partially or totally remove it from our school records unless it is kept for legal reasons.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
+1 202 792 7017